Sunday, March 10, 2013

Finding My Keyboard

Gavin Field-Tripping At Sierra Blanca Regional Airport, Alto, New Mexico, March, 2013.
 
Finally, after several months, I have found my desire to write and subsequently have reached for my keyboard for this explicit purpose. Indeed, I have been very busy but I am not one for excuses. Alas, I just have not felt like blogging. Your inquiries about this fact, have led me to believe people are reading this little page, so here I am, attending to our fans. :)
 
Cub Scouts is keeping Gavin and I very busy and we are loving nearly every minute of it. Field trips, weekly meetings, den work, snacks and learning about so many subjects is not for the faint of heart. We have a wonderful Pack and are trying to rear truly decent men while we often feel as though we are herding cats. Like a masochist, I am registering for as many Scout classes as possible so I can move past the novice phase of this endeavor into a more learned state. One is local and easily entered, the other is at Philmont Scout Ranch, where only 10 slots are available. I hope sending a photo and a few reference letters will assist with this endeavor-I need all the props I can get and figure these won't hurt.
 
Not unlike other months, I have been exercising like a fool and loving every minute of it. I am still selling and marketing Medi Hydra Paks' and have returned to my Personal Training business-in clients home. Nothing better than getting paid to train people to feel better. I am getting up really early these days and prepping Gavins' lunch and breakfast. Eric picks up Phase II and gets him dressed and out the door to school. Eric's main endeavor  continues to be work and there is plenty of it. Commercial and residential he has a regular stream of jobs strolling into his shop. Gavin waits with baited breath for playtime with him before and after school, followed by Gavins' bedtime and Erics' pre-bedtime, on the couch cat nap.
 
Sidebar: The pictures below will appear on a local Seamstress Blog who handcrafted both the Jedi Robe and the dress I recently wore to a wedding. She is a marvel.


Gavins' Adventures:

He has received straight A's all year and is infatuated with mathematics. We see another family engineer, he swears he will be a chef. Time will tell.
Soccer in 70 Mph wind begins in March-bring your kite and face mask. No team or coach assigned as of yet.
Play dates are saving me: an only child surrounded by seniors needs buddies over often if Mom is too remain relatively sane.
Summer Plans underway include Vasa Camp, an Art Camp in Plano, TX (with Auntie and Uncle), many local camps and more nights around a campfire exploring New Mexico in our Coyote camper.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you found your keyboard - we have missed following your adventures.

    Sounds like all are doing well. Wonderful that Gavin is doing so well in school and happy that the family business is thriving.

    Love you in that dress!

    Love Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, There's no doubt that your Web Site could be having web browser compatibility problems. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it's
    got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide
    you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it
    and come back to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.


    My homepage ... http://collegeorgies.org

    ReplyDelete